1. By placing an order with CustomEssay.org you agree to be bound and adhere to the Terms of Service stated below. Settlement of any future disputable situations will be based on these Terms of Service.
2. Please, check your order description carefully. No adjustments to description are acceptable after the order is processed. Any significant adjustments and additions must be negotiated with administration and may require additional payment.
3. Order cancellations are only accepted before our writers start working on your paper. Completed refund without any commissions will be granted upon request for such orders. Cancellation of confirmed orders (25%, 50% or 75% status in the interface) will be partial (90% of the total amount for orders with 25% completion status, 50% for orders with 50% completion status, 25% for orders with 75% completion status).
4. No refunds will be granted after the order is completed by our writer and downloaded by the customer. We maintain electronic database with date and time of download, IP address, digital signature and other order details to settle any disputes. In case conditions unforeseen in these Terms of Service take place and refund is required, customer agrees to cover the technical expense of the refund procedure.
5. In case deadline extension was not negotiated with the customer and the order was delivered late, complete refund is available upon request. No complete or partial refund will be granted in case deadline extension was negotiated with and confirmed by the customer. Please, allow additional 2-6 hours of processing time if your order is placed after 8 PM EST.
6. Custom Essay will not be liable for any technical difficulties and delays in delivery conditioned by your electronic mail server or Internet Service Provider.
7. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee presumes the procedure described below. Custom Essay assures the delivery of a paper that will fit the description specified in the order form. In case provided research paper turns to be inadequate in purpose of meeting the description specified in the order form, Custom Essay will provide as many revisions as it is necessary for a complete compliance with specified requirements. Custom Essay will provide revisions only in case it is defined that the provided paper does not meet the description stated in the order form. You are not allowed to make any adjustments to the order form once Custom Essay has started working on the research paper. All revision requests or other disputable inquiries must be submitted within 10 days after the paper is delivered to the customer. No revision or refund requests will be taken into consideration after this term expires. Revision may require additional time beyond the initial deadline. Revision deadline is negotiated separately in each case.
8. You agree that the research paper produced by Custom Essay represents a prototype work that is intended for further research and can only be used as a sample for your own research efforts. Custom Essay does not accredit any form of plagiarism and will not participate in any activity that will assist cheating.
9. We use third-party plagiarism detection software to settle the plagiarism disputes. Therefore, if the customer claims the provided paper contains plagiarism, we provide the third-party plagiarism detection report. We provide 100% refund in case the third-party software identifies that the provided paper contains over 30% of plagiarism and text detected as a match to existing source of information is not properly referenced. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, plagiarism is defined as any of the following instances:
- Presenting other author's ideas as one's own without proper credit (citation);
- Copy-paste of the information (from either electronic or paper sources) without proper reference to the initial source;
- Distorting the information about the initial source of information;
- Rewording an original source of information and retaining the ideas contained without proper reference.
10. We reserve the right to utilize all available sources of information (books, journals, news papers, online resources, etc.) unless other approach is directly specified by the customer. Customer is responsible for delivery of order-related materials in case they are unavailable to our writer. Delays in delivery of required materials may condition the corresponding order delivery delays that the customer agrees to accept.